We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We will collect information about you for several reasons: to process your order, to validate customer payments collections or work applications and to provide you with the best possible service.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Any sensitive and personal information is destroyed after a reasonable amount of time and is held securely.
We will give you the opportunity to opt out of any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
– Information provided by you with regards to applying for our services.
– Some information about your computer may be received automatically when you visit our website – your IP address, browser type, log in details, cookie number etc.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs, to validate your application and to provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes and to use the information to customise the website according to your interests and needs. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
– We may allow your personal data to be used by third party in cases of payments through the website or website hosting needs.
The personal information, which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over the activity that takes place on other websites. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you may provide whilst visiting other sites as such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.